The Cumberland Valley surgery Center works closely with your doctor's office to schedule surgery at a time that is most convenient for you. We encourage you to carefully review and complete all of the paperwork and /or instructions provided by your physician. Please remember that the time given to you from your doctor's office is approximated. You will be given your actual arrival time from the nursing staff during your preoperative phone call which will be completed at least 24 hrs prior to your surgery. It is very important to return any preoperative phone call attempts by the center's staff as this may affect your surgery.
Before Your Surgery
*****DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING AFTER MIDNIGHT THE NIGHT PRIOR TO YOUR SURGERY********
- This includes gum, breath mints, and chewing tobacco
- Do not take any medication the day of your surgery unless otherwise instructed by your doctor and/or the preoperative nurse.
- Remove and leave all jewelry, body piercings, contact lenses and valuable at home. We make every effort to protect your belongings during your stay however CVSC will not be responsible for lost items.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing.
- Bath or shower the morning of your surgery but do not apply lotion. You may brush your teeth but be careful not to swallow any water.
Arriving At Cumberland Valley Surgery Center
- Upon arrival please check with the front desk staff
- Please bring
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Co-payment if applicable
- If receiving any type of sedation you MUST bring with you a responsible adult over the age of 18 to review discharge information and drive you home. It is preferred that this person remain in the facility during your surgery so they are able to speak with your physician after your procedure and be readily available to take you home.
- Please arrange for a responsible adult to stay with you for your first 24 hrs after surgery.
- If the patient is a minor a parent/guardian MUST stay at the facility.
For questions regarding your bill please contact ABEO Medical Billing at 1-855-303-5573.
1110 Professional Ct.
Hagerstown, MD 21740