The Cumberland Valley surgery Center works closely with your doctor's office to schedule surgery at a time that is most convenient for you. We encourage you to carefully review and complete all of the paperwork and /or instructions provided by your physician. You will be given your actual arrival time from our front office staff within 3 days of your scheduled surgery date. Please log onto Simple Admit by following the patient registration link on the front page to complete important preoperative information. If you did not recieve a login password or token from your physicians office, please contact the center and we will send one to you via email. It is very important to return any preoperative phone call attempts by the center's staff as there may be missing information or further information needed and this may affect your surgery.
Before Your Surgery
*****DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING AFTER MIDNIGHT THE NIGHT PRIOR TO YOUR SURGERY********
- This includes gum, breath mints, and chewing tobacco
- Do not take any medication the day of your surgery unless otherwise instructed by your doctor and/or the preoperative nurse.
- Remove and leave all jewelry, body piercings, contact lenses and valuable at home. We make every effort to protect your belongings during your stay however CVSC will not be responsible for lost items.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing.
- Bath or shower the morning of your surgery but do not apply lotion. You may brush your teeth but be careful not to swallow any water.